A favorite Italian recipe which means “chicken hunter style”. It consist of tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, capsicum, olives and herbs. A flavorful and healthy dish rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamin C and B vitamins, low-fat and also low in calorie. Just 191 kcalories per serve!
1. Heat oil in a large pan with a snug fitting lid. Saute onion, garlic and tomatoes until tomatoes are soft and tender about 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, olives and herbs. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add chicken stock and capsicum, cover with lid and simmer for another 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Top with fresh coriander leaves.
5. Serve over pasta or rice.