A delicious lunch or breakfast on the go when you are in a hurry and no time for a hearty meal. This low-fat and low-calorie recipe calls for only a few ingredients and very easy to prepare.
|Dymatize Elite Whey, Butter Cream Toffee Mix flavour|
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cut in butter until it forms pea-sized. Gradually add in milk until it forms a sticky ball.
3. Divide into 8 equal portions. Roll them into small balls and place into the baking sheet, pat to flatten the dough. Leaving some space in between so that it will not be touching eachother once cooked.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer in wire racks to cool.
5. Serve or store in airtight container.