Wow your guests tonight with this delectable dish, it is best served with steamed vegetables or pasta. A quick and easy dinner menu, lightly pan-fried pork medallions with a flavourful sauce. It is low in fat and only has 189 kcal per serve.
1. If the tenderloin cuts are not an even thickness, use a rolling pin or mallet to flatten them to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloin medallions to the pan and sauté them until browned and until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove the medallions from the pan to a plate while you make the sauce.
3. Add the shallots to the pan and cook for a minute, stirring. Add the chicken broth and milk, simmer for 7-10 minutes.
4. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in the mustard and capers. Return the pork to the pan and simmer until the pork has reheated, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve immediately to enjoy.