This Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce is an all time favorite recipe. Succulent pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce is a very easy and delicious dish, serve it with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies to make it a well balanced meal!
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. Brown the chops over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
3. Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms, and cook for one minute.
4. Add cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover and reduce temperature to medium-low. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed veggies.