A perfect dessert recipe without the fat! It is made of fresh peaches, rose water, artificial sweetener, water and lime juice. A simple but great tasting dessert for calorie-conscious people. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants, no fat and cholesterol and it only has 48 kcalories per serve!
1. In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar and lime juice.
2. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
3. Cool, then transfer to a blender. Add the peaches, cover and process until smooth.
4. Fill cylinder of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
5. Transfer sorbet to a freezer container, cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
6. Serve in glasses and garnish with peach slices and fresh mint leaves.