Got a stomach ache? Reach for a papaya and you'll feel better fast! Papaya contains an enzyme called papain that breaks down protein in the digestive tract, ease in digestion and stops gas and bloating. With this yummy frozen treat, you not only get the health benefits of this fruit, but also cools you down during hot summer.
1. In a blender, puree papaya with lemon juice and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a glass bowl.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until semi frozen.
4. With a hand mixer, whisk papaya mixture until smooth.
5. Cover then freeze until set. Whisk papaya again.
6. Freeze until ready to serve. Scoop into balls and garnish with mint leaves.