This is a super-easy and healthy snack option with lots of flavour! They are baked not fried to lower the amount of calories from fats.
1. Preheat oven to 450 F (225 C). Grease a large baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Mix flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper in a large sealable plastic bag.
3. Dip each zucchini stick in egg white; place them in the plastic bag and shake to coat.
4. Arrange the sticks on the prepared baking sheet, leave some space so that they will not be touching.
5. Coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
6. Bake on the center rack for 15 minutes. Shake the pan slightly to brown all sides evenly.
7. Continue to bake until golden and just tender, about 10-12 minutes more.
8. Serve hot with your choice of low fat dip.