A quick and easy recipe, pork chops are grilled and coated with sweet-tangy orange glaze then topped with caramelized onions. A low-fat, low calorie recipe for all weight watchers. It only has 170 kcalories per serve!
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Grill pork chops about 7-10 minutes on each side or until cooked. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in large heavy skillet, add onions and caramelize. Set aside.
5. In the same skillet bring orange juice, Splenda brown sugar blend and water to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Place pork to skillet and cook for additional 3 minutes until thoroughly heated. Add caramelized onions.
7. Serve in a platter with grilled orange slices and garnish with fresh parsley leaves.