Orange Chicken is is a Chinese-American dish which is simple, quick and easy to make. Aside from being rich in protein, this recipe yields only less than 200 calories per serving making it perfect for individuals who are maintaining or reducing their weight.
- Preheat the oven to 3500F.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13'x9'x2' baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange rind. Pour over the breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until fork tender, basting the breasts occasionally with the pan juices.
- Serve with egg noodles or rice.