These fibre and protein-rich cookies are perfect for a pre or post workout snack. It is made of rolled oats, egg whites, applesauce, raisins, Splenda, and Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until just blended.
3. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake fo 10-15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
5. Cool in wire racks.
6. Serve or store in airtight container.