This recipe is rich in calcium, fiber, vitamin A and C which may help keep our body strong and healthy. An awesome egg recipe made from mushrooms and spinach. Try it and you'll see!
1. Preheat oven to 360 F (180 C).
2. Whisk egg in a medium bowl. Add milk, cheese, garlic and onion. Then season with salt and pepper.
3. Fold in spinach and sliced mushrooms.
4. Place in a small casserole dish or ramekins.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly set.
6. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.