This mashed sweet potato is different from the the traditional recipe because it uses a protein powder (Balance Ultra Ripped Protein) that will help you achieve chiselled muscles for the ultimate lean, ripped body.
|Balance Ultra Ripped Protein|
1. Peel the sweet poatoes. Place in a large pot and cover with water and boil for 20-25 minutes or until you can pierce through them with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes and transfer them into a medium bowl.
3. Combine milk and protein powder in a small bowl. Pour into the bowl with potatoes.
4. Add butter, mash the potatoes and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer into a serving dish. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
6. Serve and enjoy.