Mongolian inspired, easy to prepare healthy meal with only 258 kcalories per serve. A combination of chicken, bean sprouts, vegetable strips and rice. This recipe is low in fat and GI, rich in fiber and all the essential nutrients!
1. Heat oil in a large skillet to a medium-high.
2. Saute onion and garlic until onion becomes translucent.
3. Add in chicken, bean sprouts, peas, carrots and cabbage, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Then add rice, oyster sauce and chili sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve in a platter, top with chopped spring onions.