This great tasting Mexican Hot Chocolate recipe is made of cocoa powder, skim milk, splenda and ground cinnamon for added flavor. It is low in fat and calories, only 55 kcalories per serve!
1. Combine cocoa, non-caloric sweetener, cinnamon, and water. Bring to boil, stirring constantly;
2. Stir in skim milk. Cook until heated through (do not boil, simmer only) about 5-7 minutes.
3. Beat with rotary beater or wire whisk (to make a frothy texture).
4. If desired, garnish with additional cinnamon sticks.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!