A quick and easy treat! Macadamia nuts, dried cranberries, wholemeal flour, and egg are its main ingredients. Splenda is also used to replace sugar in this recipe to lower the amount of calories from carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place macadamia nuts, Splenda, cranberries, and flour; Stir to combine.
3. Add in oil, egg, and vanilla extract; mix with a wooden spoon until well blended.
4. Shape the dough into small balls with your hands or a cookie scoop and place 1-1/2 inches apart on a large baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Transfer into a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Serve or store in airtight container for up to 3 days.