Try this classic French country-style fruit custard-like cake recipe; you can substitute any fruit you like or make a combination. I use Splenda (intense sweetener) instead of white sugar and fresh peaches to minimize the amount calorie in this wonderful dessert recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch baking dish.
3. In a blender, place milk, flour, splenda (brown sugar blend), eggs, butter, and vanilla. Blend until smooth about 1-2 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, toss together peaches and honey. Place evenly into bottom of prepared baking dish.
5. Pour blended batter over peaches and bake until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool slightly for 15 minutes, then cut into 8 wedges.
7. Serve and enjoy!