If you love Mediterranean food, then this recipe is for you. Enjoy this egg omelet with anchovies, tomato, basil, and reduced-fat feta cheese. A low-fat, protein-rich dish you can make in a snap!
1. Heat oil 1 tablespoon oil in a non stick pan over medium-high. Stir-fry anchovies, tomato, and olives for 5-7 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
2. Add in basil and season with pepper to taste. Transfer into a plate.
3. Whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
4. Heat remaining oil in the same pan over medium-high, add beaten eggs and cook until eggs are just set in center, tilting skillet and lifting edges of omelet with spatula to let uncooked portion flow underneath, about 3 minutes.
5. Top half of the omelet with anchovy-tomato mixture; sprinkle feta cheese over.
6. Using spatula, fold uncovered half of omelet over; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
7. Slide onto plate. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
8. Serve and enjoy.