Using Splenda Blend in this recipe lowers the calorie and sugar content of this delicious bread. The texture of this bread is like a pound cake, you can enjoy this with a cup of coffee for breakfast or even as a dessert, just add a scoop of lowfat vanilla ice cream on top of each slice and serve!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F or 177 degrees C.
2. Sift the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Lightly beat the eggs in a large bowl.
4. Add oil and sugar; mix well. Add yogurt and lemon juice and add dry ingredients - mix well.
5. Pour into two well-greased loaf pans.
6. Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.