Turkey has recently fall into a group of high protein food group (including tuna and eggwhites) that can help keep post-meal insulin level within desirable range. The combination of lemon and pepper makes this turkey dish superb to your palate.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. (177 degrees Celsius)
2. Place cleaned turkey breasts in a small baking dish.
3. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, pepper, lemon peel and salt in a small bowl.
4. Brush turkey breasts with mixture. Place chicken in oven, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees F or 82 degrees Celsius
5. Remove from oven, let cool a few minutes and serve.