This protein-rich dip is a sure knockout at potlucks and parties! Meat is added to the usual hummus recipe to make it extra special. Serve it with toasted pita bread as an appetizer or snack.
1. Spread prepared hummus in a flat dish, creating a well on the center.
2. In a non-stick pan, brown the beef on medium heat for 10 minutes. Season with pepper.
3. Place the beef on the center of the hummus. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Melt the butter in the pan and add the pine nuts and cook on low heat until lightly browned, sprinkle on top of beef and hummus.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and drizzle the olive oil.
6. Serve with toasted pita.