Vegetables contain a high level of antioxidants and fiber. They are also linked to reduced risk of heart attack and they are a good source of vitamin A, C and E. Try this vegetarian soup recipe it will keep you warm on a cold winter's night!
1. Drizzle oil in a saucepan, saute crushed garlic, diced onions and tomatoes.
2. Add diced potatoes, pumpkin and celery. Then add in broth and oregano.
3. Boil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Then reduce heat to medium and cook (almost covered) for 20 minutes.
5. Add the zucchini and mixed beans. Cook for another for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in fresh basil leaves and taste. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Ladle into serving bowls.
7. Serve and enjoy!