Beat weight gain with this warm and fabulous casserole recipe that is low in fat, yet packed with all the good for you nutrients!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190). Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2. Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Add in mustard, rosemary, and pepper; whisk to combine.
4. Toss spinach, bread, ham, and capsicum in a large bowl. Add in the egg mixture and toss well to coat.
5. Transfer to the greased baking dish and press down to compact. Cover with foil.
6. Bake until set, about 40 to 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and continue baking until puffed and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.