Quick and easy recipe packed with healthy ingredients. Just add it to your favorite vanilla yogurt for a perfect breakfast!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine oats, and flax seeds in bowl.
3. Pour mixture out onto baking tray and bake for 10 mins.
4. Remove tray from oven, add oat bran, almonds and wheat bran, stirring to combine.
5. Return tray to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. The granola is done once the nuts are toasted.
7. After baking, stir in wheat germ and allow granola to cool on the tray.
8. Store in airtight container. Keeps at room temperature for a month.