The first thing that comes to mind when eating a fast-food pizza is weight gain and high cholesterol. If that is a concern then I think it is best if you can make your own healthy version of an all-time favorite Hawaiian Pizza. In this way you can omit the toppings that are fattening and replace it with something leaner like grilled chicken fillet, then for add-ons use non-fat cheese, more veggies and pineapple. Go ahead and try this recipe, it is perfect for a quick and nutritious meal or healthy snack!
1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
2. Add 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar and salt; beat until smooth.
3. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
4. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
5. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
6. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
7. Punch dough down; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
8. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with cheese, chicken, capsicum, onion and pineapple.
9. Bake at 400 F (200 C) for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is browned and cheese is melted.