This awesome bread is a great for breakfast, lunch or tea parties. Bananas doesn't only give this bread an amazing flavour but it also provides us with a healthy source of energy. It makes a sweet, low fat and very filling treat!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease and line a 1 lb. loaf tin with cooking spray.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine milk, egg, applesauce, sugar, and ginger in a separate bowl.
4. Mix in milk-egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Mash the bananas and add to the contents of the bowl. Mix until combined well.
6. Spoon into the prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
7. Run a palette knife around the edges to loosen them, turn the bread on to a wire rack and leave to cool.
8. Cut into 10 slices.
9. Serve and enjoy.