This delicious muffin recipe is made with cranberries, carrots, apples and walnuts which makes it an power-packed breakfast or snack!
|Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey, Vanilla flavour|
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, mix apples and Splenda, cranberries, carrots, and nuts; stir gently to combine. Set aside.
4. Sift together dry ingredients.
5. In a separate bowl combine eggs and oil; Stir in egg mixture into the dry mixture;
6. Add apple mixture into the batter.
7. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
8. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 to10 minutes; remove to wire rack.
10. Serve or store in air-tight container.