A quick and easy one dish meal. This recipe is packed with flavors, textures and nutrients. Egg noodles and mixed veggies are its main ingredients. A low-fat, high fiber dinner in just 15 minutes!
1. Cook egg noodles as directed in the package.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, soy sauce and cornflour.
3. Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir in the celery, mushrooms, red capsicums and onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the stock mixture, beansprouts and peas. Continue to cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender but crisp.
5. Stir in the cooked and drained noodles until warmed through and serve.