Easy, tasty and healthy dinner recipe you can make in no time at all. Simple recipe yet tastes fabulous!
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard and dill. Set aside.
2. Combine chili powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt on a plate. Rub fillets with the spice mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook until just opaque in the center, gently turning halfway, 5 to 7 minutes total.
4. Transfer in a serving platter and immediately drizzle with honey mustard sauce.
5. Serve with your choice of steamed vegetables and enjoy.