A very easy and tasty recipe, best for breakfast or even snack! A complete meal with all the essential nutrients to last the whole day!
1. Top tortillas with salsa and cheese.
2. Heat in the microwave until the cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
3. Meanwhile coat a small non-stick skillet with olive oil.
4. Place over medium heat. Add egg and cook (about 2 minutes). Stirring, until the eggs are cooked through.
5. Divide the scrambled egg between the tacos.
6. Serve in a plate and garnish with fresh parsley leaves.