This fruit compote is a delicious way to use your fresh fruits, it is rich in vitamin C which helps us fight off certain illnesses like the common cold or flu. Serve it cold on a hot summer afternoon!
1. In 2 to 3 quart saucepan, combine sliced apples, prunes and orange juice; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the apples are tender but not soft (about 10 minutes).
2. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and cinnamon.
3. Cool, cover and chill for 1 hour.
4. Remove from refrigerator and stir in grapefruit segments.
5. To serve, spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint sprigs.