This recipe for bread pudding is a good way to use up old bread, it is soaked in a custard like mixture made of skim milk, eggs, Splenda, vanilla and ground cinnamon.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish with oil.
2. Place bread in a baking dish; sprinkle with raisins.
3. In medium bowl, combine milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; pour evenly over bread mixture.
4. Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
6. Serve warm.