One corn tortilla is a healthy source of fiber, with 1.5 g in each small serving. The American Heart Association recommends including many fiber-rich foods in your diet because fiber is essential for many aspects of your health, particularly your digestive health. Fiber helps your bowels digest foods, transport nutrients and eliminate wastes.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place potatoes in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with about 1/2 the oil, and season with salt. Bake 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until tender.
3. Meanwhile, season chicken with cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a separate baking dish, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Cool and shred.
4. Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic until tender. Mix in shredded chicken, jalapeno, and lime juice. Cook until heated through.
5. Serve the chicken and potatoes in warmed tortillas.