A wonderful chicken stir-fry with only a few ingredients. It is low in fat and only has 253 kcalories per serve!
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Stir-fry onion and garlic.
2. Add chicken; cook, stirring for 10 minutes or until browned.
3. Add broccoli; cover with lid and cook for 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
4. Meanwhile, dilute cornstarch in water.
5. Stir in cashew nuts and cornstarch mixture into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
6. Serve over rice.