Try this delicious and healthy chicken recipe, just serve with hot rice to complete the meal!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
3. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish, and brush all sides evenly with mayonnaise mixture.
4. Place peach slices over chicken.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting often with juices, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
6. To Make the Sauce: Whisk together pan juices, stock and cornstarch in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened.
7. Transfer chicken with peaches in a serving dish and pour sauce over. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
8. Serve and enjoy.