These chewy cookies are made with cereals, orange juice, raisins, and rolled oats. This recipe provides us with good amounts of energy and fibre, but low in fat and calorie. Great snack for all weight watchers, it only has 72 kcal per serve!
1. Into a large mixing bowl, measure flour, sugar, butter, orange juice, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and egg.
2. With electric mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. Stir in cereals, raisins, and oats.
4. Drop dough onto greased cookie sheet with teaspoon, about 2 inches apart.
5. Smooth mounds slightly with fingers.
6. Bake at 350 F (175 C) for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
7. Remove to rack with spatula and let cool completely.
8. Store in tightly covered container for up to 1 week.