Quick and Easy to prepare and it has all the nutrients combined together in this wonderful dish. Eggplant, cheese, tomatoes and fresh herbs are the main ingredients in this Low-Fat, Low-Calorie recipe. Just 60 kcalories per serve!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Process tomatoes, garlic, onion and herbs in a food processor. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Slice eggplant crossways, and place in baking casserole.
4. Top with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until done.
6. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.