Gratin is a classic French dish in which an ingredient is topped with a golden brown crust. In this recipe I use Broccoli florets instead of the usual potatoes. It is covered with mustard-cheese sauce topping then baked to perfection. This recipe has high levels of calcium, protein and fibre, but low in fat and calorie.
1. Steam the broccoli for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
2. Place the florets in a baking dish.
3. Mix together the milk, cream cheese, garlic, onion, mustard, herbs and pepper.
4. Pour over florets. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 350 F (175 C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
6. Serve and enjoy!