For oatmeal cookie lovers, here's a great tasting homemade recipe with carrots and raisins that you will surely love. It has high amounts of beta-carotene and fibre which may help improve one's over all health. Quick and easy low-fat, low-calorie recipe for all weight watchers!
1. Preheat oven to 380 F (190C).
2. In a mixing bowl beat together the egg, oil, vanilla and sweetener.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, mixed spice and oatmeal; blend well. Stir in the raisins and carrots.
4. Add the liquid ingredients to the mixture and blend well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake about 13-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
6. Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet and cool them on a rack before storing in air tight containers.