The winter season is perfect for BBQ flavours - even when cooked indoors. This classic spareribs recipe is cooked entirely on the grill and bourbon adds a unique flavour to this dish. It provides the body with good amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals for optimum health.
1. Set grill to medium heat.
2. Place the ribs on the center of large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Combine honey, paprika, and pepper; rub evenly onto both sides of ribs. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet. Add orange juice to packet through open end then double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
3. Place packet on grill; cover with lid. Grill 45 minutes to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
4. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and bourbon.
5. Return ribs to grill; brush with barbecue-bourbon mixture. Grill 15 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce mixture.
6. Place in a serving dish.
7. Serve and enjoy.