Try these pancakes, it's so easy to make and absolutely delicious! This recipe uses wholemeal flour, fresh bananas, egg, skim milk and artificial sweetener. May help people who are on a diet and wants to lose weight because it is rich in fibre, low in fat, GI and calorie.
1. Mix wholemeal flour, salt, baking powder and splenda in a large bowl.
2. Stir in beaten egg, buttermilk and bananas just until moistened.
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
5. Cook until browned about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
6. Serve immediately, top with sliced bananas and maple syrup (optional).