Easy to prepare healthy breakfast for two. Rolled oats, skim milk, cinnamon and bananas are its main ingredients. Cinnamon gives flavour and aroma to this porridge and blends well with bananas. The combination of carbohydrates and B vitamins present in rolled oats and bananas may help provide energy which makes them great to eat one hour before workout; or even at breakfast to boost energy for the whole day!
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
2. Add rolled oats and salt. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes, then leave to simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in skim milk, cinnamon and sweetener. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
4. Ladle porridge into bowls.
5. Top with sliced bananas and dust with ground cinnamon (optional).