A simple but tasty dish you can make in less than 30 minutes! It is packed with flavours from the lemon, butter and herbs. It pairs nicely with steamed mixed veggies, pasta or rice.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Combine butter, lemon juice and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Pat dry fish with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. Place into a shallow baking dish.
4. Pour lemon-butter mixture and turn fish to coat all sides.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish can easily be flaked with a fork.
6. Serve with steamed mixed veggies, pasta or brown rice.