This is a different way of having oats for breakfast. Oats are great for weight reduction, the high amount of soluble fiber in oats forms a gel when digested. This causes the viscosity of the contents of the stomach and small intestine to be increased. The gel delays emptying of the stomach making you feel full longer which helps with weight loss.
1. Beat together applesauce and splenda.
2. Mix in egg, soymilk, salt, baking powder, and oatmeal.
3. Beat well then stir in raisins. Pour into a lightly greased pie pan.
4. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or 8+ hours).
5. The next morning, preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit or 177 degrees C.
6. Bake, uncovered, about 35 minutes or until firm. Serve hot.