These quick, easy and healthy muffins are low in calories but high in fiber and protein. A great make ahead recipe and grab and go food for breakfast or snack!
|BSN Lean Dessert Protein Powder, Cinnamon Roll flavour|
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Lightly grease muffin tins with oil and line each with paper cups.
2. Whisk together eggs, applesauce and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in wet ingredients and chopped apples. Mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until tested done. Allow to cool.
5. Serve or store in airtight container.