Best before 21 June 2020 - Strawberry White Chocolate
Best before 26 May 2020 - Choc Hazelnut
Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro
What is Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro?
Everyone knows that supplements are no longer an optional thing to have if you want to see results. One supplement that you must have on your shelf is whey protein powder. Whey protein has been scientifically shown to support your fitness goals of muscle building, fat loss, and performance enhancement. Just remember that not all whey protein is created with the same high quality that you deserve. If you want to provide your muscles with the best whey protein supplement on the market, it’s time to invest in Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro.
Whey Protein Pro from Scitec Nutrition gives your muscles 22 grams of pure, high quality whey protein concentrate and isolate. This unique combination of high performance protein is exactly what you need to see the results you want.
What are the benefits of using Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro?
Whey protein has several amazing benefits that directly impact your fitness goals. It has been scientifically proven to be effective at supporting weight loss and muscle building. Each serving of Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro delivers 22 grams of elite quality whey protein that trigger the following benefits:
Protects from muscle breakdown
Triggers protein synthesis
Promotes muscle recovery
Supports muscle growth
Enhances performance via accelerated recovery (1-6)
Who should be using Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro?
Are you trying to achieve a lean and sexy physique?
Want to build lean muscle mass?
Do you need to boost your performance?
If you said, “yes” to any of the following questions, then Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Pro is exactly what you need to achieve your goals. Made with a special blend of high quality whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate, Whey Protein Pro provides the ideal amount of amino acids to trigger protein synthesis, muscle growth, and performance enhancement.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.