Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar
What is Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
Are you trying to build solid, lean muscle mass?
Need to burn fat before a big event?
Want to improve your performance in the gym or a competition?
You already know that nutrition makes up 70% of the results that you see in the mirror. If nutrition is so important, why aren’t you preparing yourself to fight off the urges of fast food?
Protein bars are a simple and convenient way to get in muscle building amino acids while curbing your appetite and those junk food temptations. Let’s face it: Not all protein bars are made the same. If you want a quality protein bar that will help to support your fitness goals, then you need the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi.
With the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi, you can rest assured that your body is getting the amino acids that it needs to support muscle building. What’s more, you’re getting in healthy calories unlike something you’d find at your local burger stop. Make the right choice for your health with the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi.
What are the benefits of using Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
The Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi isn’t your average tasteless protein bar. It provides you with a special blend of protein to ensure amino acid delivery for hours! Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and the best way to ensure your muscles are getting maximum support is to have a blend of protein that digests at different speeds. Not only may this support your muscle building goals but it may help to curb your appetite.
Whey Protein Isolate
Fastest digesting protein
Supplies muscle tissue with immediate amino acids
Stop hungers immediately
Soy Protein Isolate
Medium digesting protein
Supports muscle building
Promotes overall healthy weight
Slowest digesting protein
Slow release of amino acids
Ensures feeling of satisfaction – No hunger pangs(1-6)
Who should be using Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to bulk up or slim down, you need quality protein. Don’t let your nearest fast food place be your source of protein when hunger strikes. Arm yourself with a Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi. You’ll be getting elite quality protein in every bite that may help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.