Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar
What is Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
How many times have you been stuck in traffic when you start feeling hungry?
You see a number of fast food places and decide to turn into one.
Wouldn’t it be better if you had a healthy, convenient, and delicious snack with you at all times?
The Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar has your back.
Loaded with 20 grams of highly bioavailable protein and 12 grams of digestion supporting fibre, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar is the ideal protein supplement bar.
This low carbohydrate, gluten free protein bar can be used during times when you’re rushing around or right after an intense workout. The amino acids delivered by the protein blend help to support muscle building and fat loss. The fibre and protein work together to help satisfy your appetite. It’s healthy, it’s delicious, and it’s convenient. It’s the Combat Crunch Bar from Muscle Pharm.
What are the benefits of usingMuscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
Armed with a special protein isolate blend, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support muscle building and fat loss.
Great source of amino acids for lean muscle mass
Protects current levels of lean muscle mass
Promotes protein synthesis
Helps your avoid cravings
Supports weight loss (1-6)
What’s more, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar is…
Packed with 20 grams of protein
Loaded with 12 grams of fibre
Available in a variety of flavours
Who should be using Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
Who said you had to struggle with trying to avoid fast food choices?
When you have the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar by your side, the decision is easy.
Providing you with 20 grams of elite quality protein, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar will help to support your fitness goals while keeping your hunger satisfied.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.