What is Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Whey protein is a household term used by anyone who is trying to build lean muscle and lose body fat. Although it’s been used by the bodybuilding community for decades, whey protein supplementation has only recently caught on in a big way during the last several years. Science has finally shed light on the benefits of whey protein that bodybuilders and dedicated athletes have known for a long time.
Just because you can find plenty of whey protein brands doesn’t mean the quality is guaranteed. When you demand only the best for your body, there’s only one whey protein to rely on: Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard. This all natural whey protein is free from artificial flavors, sweeteners, and coloring.
What are the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Whey protein has several key benefits for the fitness community but if you want to maximize those benefits you need elite quality. That’s where Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard comes in. Each serving delivers 24 grams of high quality whey protein that can promote the following benefits:
Whey protein supplementation has been shown to trigger protein synthesis. This will promote a high level of recovery post-workout and lean muscle gain.
Muscles need the right building blocks to grow. You’ll get those building blocks, also called amino acids, from ON’s Natural Whey.
One surprising benefit to whey protein supplementation was the boost in immune response. Whey protein can help to improve immunity when taken regularly. (1-6)
Who should be using Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Do you want to give your muscles the nutrients they need to grow?
Need to replace a high calorie meal with a delicious and nutritious substitute?
Want to boost your immunity and promote overall health?
Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard is one of the highest quality whey protein options on the market. Free from artificial junk, you’re getting incredible protein that will support amazing results.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.