Quest Protein Chips
What areQuest Protein Chips?
Whenever you hear about a new fitness snack, more often than not, it’s a new, better tasting protein bar. Don’t supplement companies realize that not everyone has a sweet tooth?
If you’re someone who defines a snack as a bag of chips AND you want to make better choices during your “cheat meal,” the guys at Quest have your back. Introducing Quest Protein Chips.
The makers of the revolutionary protein bars have created the perfect snack for those with a “salt tooth.” Quest Protein Chips are the perfect healthy snack, providing you with 22 grams of protein and less than 5 grams of carbohydrates!
Eating a bag of Quest Protein Chips may be able to help you do the following:
Provide you with an excellent choice for a healthy snack that won’t add excess calories
Help to suppress your appetite
Supply your muscles with amino acids recovery and growth
Support an overall healthy weight loss (1-6)
What are the benefits of usingQuest Protein Chips?
How many times have you been stuck in traffic or at work where your only options were to order pizza, burgers, or tacos?
If you are serious about your weight loss and fitness goals and you want to stay loyal to yourself, Quest has created the perfect snack for in-between meals. You can use Quest Protein Chips as a supplement to bulking or muscle building. You can also use them as a snack substitute. They are high in protein and low in carbohydrates, providing you with a large amount of muscle supporting amino acids.
Quest Protein Chips contain Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate. These two forms of protein break down into amino acids, which may be able to promote muscle growth, boost recovery, and protect your current levels of muscle. (1-6)
Who should be using Quest Protein Chips?
If you are constantly finding yourself tempted by fast food because you forget to pack a meal for the road, let Quest help you out. Quest Protein Chips are the ideal snack. They taste amazing and give you 22 grams of highly bioavailable protein. You get to indulge while supporting your fitness goals. Try Quest Protein Chips today!
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 8
Serving Size: 1 pack (32g)
|Per 32g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||502.1 kJ||1569 kJ|
|Protein||21 g||65.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||5 g||15.6 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2 g||6.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||10 mg||31.3 mg|
|Potassium||75 mg||234.4 mg|
|Sodium||230 mg||718.8 mg|
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Dried Potatoes, Corn Starch, High Oleic Sunflower Oil. Contains less than 2% of the following: Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Spices, Salt, Paprika Extract (Color), Yeast Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors. CONTAINS: Milk Derived Ingredients
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for BBQ flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!