BPI Sports Best BCAA
What is BPI Sports Best BCAA?
Branched Chain Amino Acids, most commonly called BCAAs in the supplement circle, are specialised nutrients that may be able to significantly enhance your recovery, maintenance, and growth. BCAAs are the after math of protein breakdown. If you want to skip the middle man and get right down to the nutrients that matter, you need a high quality BCAA supplement.
Taken before, during, or after a workout, a BCAA supplement may be able to protect from muscle breakdown and kick start the recovery process. If you want to ensure you’re getting the highest quality BCAAs in the industry, you need to make the switch to BPI Sports Best BCAA.
BPI Sports Best BCAA provides you with the ideal ratio of the most essential fitness supporting amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. What’s more, you’ll also get an elite CLA Matrix Blend, which may be able to enhance your body’s fat burning ability.
What are the benefits of using BPI Sports Best BCAA?
BPI Sports Best BCAA surpasses those other low grade amino acid supplements in several ways. First, it gives you the exact amino acids that you need for the best results. Second, it ensures you have the ideal ratio (2:1:1) of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Third, it also provides you with a hard hitting CLA Matrix Blend. Together, this unique formula may be able to provide you with the following benefits:
May trigger protein synthesis
May be able to enhance lean muscle tissue growth
May amplify fat burning. (1-5)
Who should be using BPI Sports Best BCAA?
If you are looking for a safe and natural way to support your fitness goals, BPI Sports Best BCAA may be the answer. Best BCAA from BPI Sports combines the ideal ratio of essential amino acids with a fat burning formula. Used as a part of a well-planned training and diet program, BPI Sports Best BCAA may be able to promote recovery, boost lean tissue growth, and enhance fat burning.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
3. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
4. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
5. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
6. Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J ClinNutr May 2007. Vol. 85 no. 5 1203-1211.
Total Serves per Package: 30
Serving Size: 1 scoop (10g)
|Amount Per Serving|
(as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine)
(as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine)
(as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine)
|CLA Matrix (Proprietary Blend) |
Safflower Oil (seed), Avocado Oil (fruit), CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
|Agmatine (as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Agmatine Sulfate)||250mg|
Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, Polyethylene Glycol, dicalcium phosphate), maltodextrin, citric acid, natural and artificial flavours, malic acid, silica, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), sucralose, acesulfame-K, and FD&C Red No. 40.
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Fruit Punch flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 235mL of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!